Friday, March 16, 2007
The roof, the roof, the roof is on....!
We've been busy for the last two days. Yesterday, Noah played in his final basketball game this season and I played in my final dart match. Unfortunately, both of our teams lost, and both were playoff matches. I was much more heartbroken over Noah's lost, but he really didn't seem to mind. I think we both enjoy being on a team more than the actual game itself. The boys played their hearts out on the court, and the game was close, in spite of the fact that two of the opponents were at least 12 inches taller than anyone on Noah's team. Cory also got the green light on his lacrosse physical yesterday. He's excited about playing, but I hope the weather improves before practice begins.
Abe has become an art monster. That is just about all he ever does now - draw and paint. We have stacks and stacks of art around here, and you'd better not try to throw any away, unless you want to go on a guilt trip, chauffeured by a 7-year old. He does come up with some interesting stuff. His favorite subject lately has been snowball fights.
Today, I earned my 18-year bachelor degree from Excelsior College. After all these years of on-and-off study, I expected to be more excited, but it's quite melodramatic. I was watching TV at home while my "classmates" were handed diplomas and later threw up their caps at the college in Albany, NY. I'll be overly thrilled if the degree helps me become a Warrant Officer next year. I might even try a cartwheel!
*********** The roof is on! New Pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment