


I thought it was cold last week until I walked outside this morning. Compared to today, last week was speedo weather. 7 degrees with -14 windchill. I thought my face was gonna freeze off before I finished my three minute commute to the station.
On Wednesday, Noah had his third basketball game this season. It was a thriller! 40 - 38. Noah's team lost, but they played their hearts out, all the way to the buzzer. Noah is starting to really slim down and get taller. Lydia and I are happy that he enjoys sports so much. It keeps him moving and lets him socialize with other kids his age - since there are none his age near our home. Cory is starting to practice lacrosse now. He seems to really enjoy it so far.
Last but not least - My little man is one year older today. I asked him how it felt to be seven this morning, and he said, "Strange." I'm sure he's happy to be over his two-day stomach virus he had earlier this week; especially since he has eight of his buddies coming over for his Pirate Birthday Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment